Security cameras are an essential component for any entrepreneur aspiring to grow and an owner hoping to enjoy his home comfort. Choosing the right ones is even more rewarding as you get to enjoy a smooth experience and high-level security. With the best long range night vision security camera system, for instance, you get to enjoy 24/7 surveillance. Plus the peace of mind since you can see what’s happening around your property even in total darkness.
Sadly, finding a perfect night vision security camera is not that easy at the moment. The market has dozens of brands with numerous selections to choose from.
You may also interest: best long range wireless security camera system
To get the right system, you either have to be well versed with security cameras or have access to the right information.
For the information part, here at Getlockers, we’re wholly dedicated to guiding you to only what is the best. Like in this article, we’ll look at six security cameras that allow you to see what is happening around your home or business both day and night.
Top Security Camera Systems with Commendable Night Vision
- 1 Top Security Camera Systems with Commendable Night Vision
- 1.1 1. Reolink RLC-423 PTZ Security Camera
- 1.2 2. Lorex [LBV8721AB] Ultra HD Security Camera
- 1.3 3. YESKAMO Wireless Home Surveillance System W/ 4pcs IP Cameras
- 1.4 4. TriVision PoE Wi-Fi Surveillance Camera
- 1.5 5. Arlo VMS3230C Wireless Home Security Camera System
- 1.6 5. Sequro GuardPro Wireless Home Security Camera System
- 2 Final Verdict:
- 5MP PoE Camera Outdoor 190FT NIGHT VISION: 2560x1920 Super HD, this IP surveillance outdoor camera...
- Free App and Remote Access: Work with Google Assistant, the 5mp PoE security cameras can live stream...
Reolink is one of the big names and most trusted providers of video surveillance systems. That’s why the RLC-423 PTZ camera is not just worth its price but a piece you’ll relish having on your property.
To begin with, it has a white dome design that adds a modish aesthetic reflection on your property. Its housing is an aluminum alloy, which is IP66 waterproof to make possible outdoor use even in harsh weather conditions.
Designed to monitor large environments, The Reolink PTZ outdoor security camera can rotate left to right at 360° and 90° up way down. In other words, the system covers all corners of your property without leaving any blind spots.
While rotating, the camera captures bright and sharp images that are rich in detail and clarity. The installed 5MP image sensor delivers 1920p super HD resolution and a wide field of vision. This means you can zoom distant objects without drastically losing essential details.
As the best long range night vision security camera system on our list, the Reolink RLC-423 allows up to 190ft visibility in darkness. The feature works alongside the advanced motion sensor that triggers recording and alerts whenever there’re real movements.
As a PoE video surveillance camera, setting up is effortless and using simple. If you don’t have an NVR to connect with, you can use it as a standalone both remotely and locally. Read more: Reolink security camera system review
- It features a 5MP image sensor and 87° viewing angle
- Capture crystal and vivid images
- Features 6x IR LEDs that support up to 190ft night vision
- Has a built-in micro SD card slot for local recording
- Supports remote viewing with a smartphone, tablet, and PC
- Compatible with Google Assistant to allow hands-free control
- The PoE IP camera is very simple and fast to setup
- Doesn’t support 2-way audio
- Not compatible with Alexa devices at the moment
2. Lorex [LBV8721AB] Ultra HD Security Camera
- ONLY COMPATIBLE WITH LOREX DV9000 SERIES DVR'S, THIS IS AN ANALOG 4K CAMERA, NOT IP
- Night vision range up to 150ft (46m) in ambient lighting and 100ft (31m) in total darkness
Wherever there’s Reolink, don’t be surprised when you find Lorex is also there. The two are key security providers who have hugely invested in technology to guarantee your properties optimal protection.
With the Lorex LBV8721AB, for example, its night vision is also as superior as that of Reolink. The only difference is that it’s a slightly lower range of up to 150 feet. Of course, this isn’t any bad at all, as its clarity is more enhanced due to the installed starlight technology.
Also, the surveillance camera has a more superior 8MP sensor that offers crisp and sharper 4K UltraHD videos. Its lens has a fixed 89° viewing angle that allows broader coverage, with lesser blind spots.
Despite its incredible features, nonetheless, the Lorex Ultra HD Security camera can’t be used as a standalone. It’s an add-on piece that works only with a DVR station featuring BNC connectors.
Therefore, only add to your cart if you want to upgrade or replace a faulty camera from your analog DVR. If you have a 4-channel or 8-channel station, you can as well get the camera to expand your coverage.
You may also interest: Lorex Wireless security camera system
- It features a superior 8MP image sensor and a wide field of vision
- Delivers sharp and vivid videos of up to 4k resolution
- Offers an incredible color and infrared night vision
- Features a built-in mic for one-way audio
- The bullet camera has a weatherproof and vandal-resistant housing for longer lifetime
- long range wireless surveillance cameras outdoor
- Doesn’t have a built-in local microSD socket
- It has no hands-free control
3. YESKAMO Wireless Home Surveillance System W/ 4pcs IP Cameras
- 【Smart PIR Activated Floodlight】Spotlight & siren alarm on YESKAMO security cameras wireless...
- 【All in One System with 16in 1080P IPS Monitor】The wireless home camera system all in one video...
This is another stunning long distance surveillance camera that you can use to monitor your compound and the nearby street at night. It comprises a 16” monitor unit and 4x IP cameras that connect via the P2P network.
The system is true plug-and-play, whereby the LCD screen displays the footage once you connect to a power source.
Unlike most of the P2P surveillance camera kits, though, the YESKAMO monitor unit has a built-in 2TB hard drive. Each of the four provided cameras captures 1080p images during the day and a night vision of up to 100ft.
Due to the used H.265 compression, the preinstalled hard drive, therefore, can record up to 60 days before it starts overwriting.
Still, on the performance, the YESKAMO Wireless security cameras have built-in smart PIR sensors and ultra-bright floodlights. The two are to help safeguard your properties, whereby they can deter crime by scaring away the potential burglar.
- YESKAMO Wireless Surveillance System consists of a 16” monitor unit and 4x IP cameras
- It delivers bright and clear footage, rich in details
- Offers both colored [with active floodlights] and infrared night vision [up to 100ft]
- Features a built-in 2TB HDD for continuous local recording
- Has the advanced H.265 compression technology
- Supports smart motion detection and remote access
- Features a built-in mic and speaker to establish a two-way conversation
- The wireless security camera is a true plug & Play. Hence, easy and quick to install.
4. TriVision PoE Wi-Fi Surveillance Camera
- No monthly fee, no subscription! Secure your alarm events with your own Dropbox, Google Drive, FTP,...
- Pre-record and post-record allows the camera to capture activity before a triggered event and extend...
This is yet another option that you can go with to monitoring your properties at all times of the day. It features a superior 2MP lens that captures crystal 1080p FHD videos during the day and infrared night vision.
The night vision is not as superior as the above systems, but you can clearly see objects that are located up to 40ft away.
Behind its simple design, the Wi-Fi surveillance camera also has numerous functions to envy. One of them is the built-in microphone that makes sure you get video feed with the sounds in the background.
Still, the wireless surveillance system has a powerful motion sensor that can detect objects located up to 300ft long range night vision hd security camera. When there are movements in front of the camera’s lens, the advanced sensor can trigger recording or push notifications to your mobile device.
Speaking of recording, this bullet camera has a built-in microSD card slot to store recordings locally. It also has PoE technology. Hence, you can add to your NVR station or else use it as a standalone by connecting to a PoE injector/ switch. A pure best long range night vision security camera system.
- It captures vivid 1080p images during the day
- Features superior IR illuminators that supports up to 40ft night vision
- Has a built-in mic for one-way audio recording
- Can function as a standalone or an add-on camera
- Offers multiple storage options, including microSD card and upload to Google Drive or Dropbox
- The bullet camera features a tough front shell and housing to protect the camera components from damage by harsh weather conditions
- It relies on a hardwired power source. Hence, offering limited positions to mount on
5. Arlo VMS3230C Wireless Home Security Camera System
- Works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately); Audio not supported
- Patented 100 percent Wire Free design for easy placement anywhere
This is one of the best options if you want to monitor a space faraway to a hardwired power source. The Wi-Fi surveillance camera runs on batteries and sends footage wirelessly. Thus, it can be mounted anywhere as long it’s within a 300ft long range night vision hd security camera.
Featuring a 720p resolution, the Arlo camera is able to deliver more explicit pictures for general-purpose surveillance. It has an excellent night vision and a wide 110-degree field of view to allow a broader coverage with fewer blind spots.
The battery powered long range wireless security camera has an advanced motion detection that you can customize to specific zones. Thereby, allowing you to only get alerts of people, cars, and animals in those set zones.
As a wire-free security camera, its setup is pretty simple and quick to do. It functions using the Wi-Fi connection, so, you can remotely view or playback the footage from any location.
For the playback, Arlo offers 7-day cloud storage that you get to enjoy at no cost. That’s enough storage space for general home surveillance. Thus, you need not subscribe to renewable plans.
- The Arlo camera is totally wire-free. Hence, easy to setup
- It delivers fine 720p HD images and a superlative night vision
- Features a wide 110° field of view for a broader coverage
- Has a wireless range of up to 300ft
- Comes with a customizable motion detection
- It supports hands-free control with smart home devices like Alexa, Apple Homekit, and Google Assistant
- The wireless security camera is remarkably weatherproof for outdoor use.
- Not recommended for viewing distant objects
- It has no built-in local microSD card socket. Hence, ineffective when the Wi-Fi fails
5. Sequro GuardPro Wireless Home Security Camera System
- ✔Home DIY Surveillance System, Plug-and-Play NVR, DVR, CCTV – In place the cameras, power up and...
- ✔Remote Access & Live Video Viewing via Internet – With built-in rechargeable battery, carry...
While it’s our last, this security camera is undoubtedly worth all the pennies. It consists of a 7” touchscreen monitor unit and two security cameras that you can either use indoor or out.
Designed with the P2P network, the screen, and cameras sync when plugged into the power source. No cabling is required for video transmission. So, it’s very simple and quick to set up as your DIY project.
For the performance part, this Security Camera System is only fit for the standard home monitoring. It offers a 720p resolution, which, [probably] is only convenient for viewing closer objects. For those at a distance, you’ll still be able to see them but they won’t be very clear.
During the night, the system has superior infrared LEDs that enable the recording of distant objects in the low-lighted environments. Though the delivered videos are black and white, they’re all clear enough to distinguish an approaching woman from a man.
The wireless surveillance system supports both local and remote viewing. Hence, very reliable if you would like to remain on the hook of what’s happening around your property all the time.
- The video surveillance kit is a plug-and-play model. Hence, very easy to set up
- It records clear and colored pictures
- Features an excellent night vision
- Has an outstanding wireless transmission range of up to 1000ft
- Comes with smart motion detection to minimize false alarm
- Supports microSD card of p to 256GB
- Allows both local and remote monitoring
- Offers three different recording modes and instant playback
- The security cameras are IP66 weatherproof to prevent damage by rain, sun, and other harsh weather conditions
A good surveillance camera is not that one with a high price tag but which serves your security desires to satisfaction. And for a system to serve you as such, it has to be functioning all times of the day and in every season.
As we said at the beginning, the night vision is an essential function in all security camera systems. Whether they are for the consumer market or professional use, they have to allow clear recording during nighttime when it’s dark.
From our article, we have discussed various products that you can use to monitor your properties 24/7. Although they are all high performance, the Reolink RLC-423 PTZ is the best long range night vision security camera system. It can see objects that are located up to 190ft away in low ambient environments.
If you want to monitor your property using a single system, the dome PTZ camera has a 360-degree pan and 90-degree tilt. Hence, it allows you to see what’s happening at every corner of your property.