In the past few weeks, here at GetLockers, we have been sharing with you on how to secure your home and business premises. We have even introduced you to various brands of security camera systems that you can choose from. In case your pocket didn’t allow you to smarten and protect your property the way you would have wanted, Smile and shine now. For we have for you some of the best black Friday security camera deals that you wouldn’t want to miss.
Due to the stiff competition in the market, this year the top brands of security cameras are offering lovely discounts to all of their consumers. The offer, though, is on selected products, some of which we’re going to share with you in this post. Since our goal is to ensure you enjoy the best security cameras and more than 50% discounted prices, our post will touch on both the Black Friday 25 November and Cyber Monday deals on 28 November 2022. They are the best outdoor security cameras in 2022 and also for indoor.
Best Security Cameras for Black Friday and Cyber Monday in 2022
- 1 Best Security Cameras for Black Friday and Cyber Monday in 2022
- 2 What Really Is Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- 3 What Differentiates the Cyber Monday from the Black Friday?
- 4 Black Friday Security Camera Deals in 2022
- 4.1 Arlo Pro-Wireless Home Security Camera System (Editor Choice)
- 4.2 2. Best for Indoor: Nest Cam Indoor Security Camera
- 4.3 3. Best for Outdoor: Nest Cam Outdoor Security Camera
- 4.4 4. Best for Budget: Wyze Cam V3 1080P HD Indoor Wireless Smart Home Camera
- 4.5 5. Best Camera with Spotlights: Ring Spotlight Cam Battery HD Security Camera
- 4.6 6. Best Camera for Apple HomeKit Users: Logitech Circle 2 Wired Home Security Camera
- 4.7 7. Best for 8 Channel: OOSSXX 2K Wireless Security Camera System
- 4.8 8. Best with Solar Panel: Reolink Rechargeable Battery-Powered Solar Security Camera Wireless System
- 4.9 A Guide to the Black Friday/ Cyber Monday Security Camera Deals
- 4.10 FAQs on Black Friday/ Cyber Monday Deals and Security Cameras
- 5 Don’t Dare Miss out on this Year’s Deals
What Really Is Black Friday and Cyber Monday
Although the two are a bit different, Black Friday and Cyber Monday are very important days you ought not to miss as a shopper. It’s that one special moment you get to save money on a new system that you have always yearned to have (in our case security camera system). During this time, top retailers like Amazon and Walmart usually release amazing deals on everything from toys to clothes, smartphones, and cameras.
For you to enjoy the best discounts, nonetheless, you have to properly discern what to shop for on Black Friday and on Cyber Monday.
As for Black Friday, the day is often immediately after the Thanksgiving Holiday. It is that time when retailers start the holiday shopping season and the shoppers, on their end, begin trying to break the doors down before the shops open. The day has no exact date like that of Christmas, so you have to be on alert no to miss the big hunt.
As for this year, Black Friday will be on November 25, 2022, but already some retailers have started releasing their best deals. The day’s deals are both from online retailers as well as the traditional/ physical shops.
After the Black Friday, then, follows the Cyber Monday. The day also has no specific date but it always falls on the Monday after Thanksgiving. As for 2022, the day will be on December 2.
Unlike the Black Friday where you get to enjoy in-store and web-store deals, Cyber Monday is purely online. The affair debuted in 2005, whereby it was aimed at promoting online shopping when the internet was at its infancy. The birth of the day came as a move to help smaller retailers compete with the big brands who were dominating the Black Friday.
Unfortunately, those big brands are now online too and they have jumped on the Cyber Monday bandwagon. This has made this special Friday and Monday appear almost the same even though there are some differences.
What Differentiates the Cyber Monday from the Black Friday?
When you look at the Black Friday and the Cyber Monday affairs, you might feel as if they’re both the same. The majority of the retailers are now playing on the two, making it seem like an extended Black Friday 2022 thing.
Nonetheless, from the survey of the few past years, many online retailers have been offering wide discounts on Cyber Monday. Hence, well worth waiting even if there’s that risk of your desired item selling out completely.
Black Friday Security Camera Deals in 2022
Arlo Pro-Wireless Home Security Camera System (Editor Choice)
As for the 2022’s Black Friday security camera deals, this piece from Arlo Technologies, Inc. is one of the bestsellers and our top recommends. The wireless home security camera system currently has over 15000 reviews on Amazon, following its superb functionality and convenience.
Arlo Pro-Wireless Home Security Camera System is totally wire-free as it is even rechargeable. Hence, doesn’t require the cords for power supply, although it comes with one in case you need 24/7 surveillance. The device is ultimately weather-resistant, with it being waterproof and functional at a temperature of -4°C to 45°C (around 20°F to 113°F). Thus, usable anywhere outdoors and indoors.
Due to their tiny sizes, Arlo Pro-Wireless Home Security Cameras are flexible and you can even use them as spy cameras. That’s not all. The system has night vision plus motion and sound-activated alerts to ensure your property is optimally protected. Using its Smart Siren feature, you can even remotely activate the smart siren feature and stop the crime before it even happens.
With Arlo Pro-Wireless Home Security Camera System, you get to access your surveillance videos at your liking. You can Either Live view, record on the cloud storage or use local storage. This is the best for the black Friday security camera system.
- Excellent wire-free HD camera with 2-way audio
- Contains long-lasting batteries and it’s quick charging
- Supports remote access with live streaming or recorded playback
- Ultimately weatherproof
- Supports voice control with Alexa
- Features night vision and motion detection
2. Best for Indoor: Nest Cam Indoor Security Camera
- 24/7 live stream video in full 1080p HD over Wi-Fi. Check in from anywhere at anytime. Send clips to...
- Night vision featuring 8 high-power infrared LEDs provide light for clear video in the darkest...
Well, if you’re looking for a really nice security camera to have in your house, Nest Cam Indoor Security Camera is it. Actually, not just your home but in your store as well. For the sake of helping keep your “resting nest” smart and secure, nonetheless, we’re going to describe the security camera as for the home use.
Although it looks simple, Nest Cam Indoor Security Camera is a piece you’ll truly relish to have. The device only takes a small space of your cabinet but you’ll be able to monitor a very wide space using its 130° lens. It’s a plug-and-play security camera system, hence, quick and easy to set up on your own.
If you’re an occasional traveler, this Nest’s Security camera can be a very nice third eye for your property. You only need to download the Nest app with your smartphone or tablet, then, you’ll get to view 1080p HD live video wherever you’re. Oh, and at any time of the day- be it day or night. It was a black Friday home security camera system.
- Easy to set up and use
- Features an advanced motion detection feature which will alert you through your phone
- Has a built-in speaker and mic that you can use to communicate to your pooch
- Very flexible as you can use on a table or fit on the wall
- Has fine night vision capability
- Compatible with other Nest smart devices like smart light bulbs, washer, and dryer
3. Best for Outdoor: Nest Cam Outdoor Security Camera
- 24/7 live video: 130 Degree view shows your home in 1080P HD day and night.
- Weatherproof: Camera cable and adapter are all weatherproof.
Since it’s the moment of the black Friday Security Camera deals, make sure your home is protected both internally and exteriorly. So, while getting Nest Cam Indoor Security Camera, don’t leave this exterior model behind. The two will be very affordable at that time and they are ultra-modern devices that you can even control with voice using the Alexa tool.
Nest Cam Outdoor Security Camera comprises of a 130-degree FOV, with a video resolution of 1080p HD. the outdoor security camera can work on any weather, whether it’s the roasting summer sun or the freezing winters and rain.
Similar to the interior security camera, the Nest designers made this exterior model with a built-in speaker to scare off the creeping intruder. This feature works in hand with the advanced motion detection tool which will alert you of even the slightest human movement. This is the best outdoor security cameras in 2022.
- Very easy to install using a unique magnetic mount
- Ultimately weatherproof to enhance durability
- Supports remote access using the Nest app
- Has a wide 130-degree view in 1080p HD
- Features a built-in speaker
- Has fine Night vision and motion detection
4. Best for Budget: Wyze Cam V3 1080P HD Indoor Wireless Smart Home Camera
- Battery powered and wire-free: Mount it anywhere and leave it there. Get up to 6 months battery life...
- Easy installation: Skip running wires or searching for outlets. Friendly step-by-step guides in the...
If you think everything “cheap is expensive”, it’s time you rethink and rephrase that statement. For Wyze Labs have proved you don’t really need to dig deep into your pockets to get a high-performance security camera. As of now, we’re 30 days before the Black Friday but this piece of indoor wireless home camera is going for around $35. That, definitely, explains its 24k reviews and a 5-Star rating on Amazon.
Wyze Cam V3 1080P Indoor Wireless Smart Home Camera allows you to live-view your video records from anywhere in 1080p -1080p Full HD. Using the Wyze app and the device’s two-way audio, you can even use it to communicate with your family back at home while away- just as you do with Skype.
Wyze Cam V3 Wireless Smart Home Camera has a motion/ sound detection feature which sends you alerts to your phone immediately something is detected. This helps prevent the constant monitoring of the app, which of course, can be time-wasting. If you have Alexa and Google Assistant tools, you can even control this device with your voice. Best cheap security camera for Black Friday 2022.
- Produces 1080p-1080p Full HD videos
- Supports wireless access from anywhere
- Has 4 powerful infrared LEDs which can see up to 30 feet
- Features advanced motion/ sound detection feature
- Has voice-control capability with Alexa and Google Assistant
- Compatible with 2.4GHz Wi-Fi Network only
- Supports microSD card of up to 32GB
5. Best Camera with Spotlights: Ring Spotlight Cam Battery HD Security Camera
- Connect your Ring camera with Alexa then enable announcements to be alerted when motion is detected....
- Lets you see, hear and speak to visitors from your phone, tablet and PC.
When they call it Black Friday and Cyber Monday, it’s all about the very best deals of the year. With this Ring Spotlight Cam Battery HD Security Camera, for instance, your property has a guarantee of maximum protection. To begin with, the device can detect motion and then immediately send alert to a mobile device ( iOS, android, mac, and windows 10). You’ll then log in with your device, whereby you’ll view, listen, and talk with the other person/s on the other end.
Ring Spotlight Cam HD Security Camera is a superb system that incorporates ultra-modern technologies, including Alexa for voice control. The surveillance system even has built-in LED light strips and siren, which you can activate remotely with your phone to scare away the creeping shadows.
Ironically, this Ring’s security camera system is very simple to install, just as you put on a ring to your finger. The device records 1080P HD videos and it can function during any time of the day and under any weather.
- Very, very simple to install and operate
- Sends motion-activated alerts to your mobile device
- Produces high-quality 1080P HD video with live view
- Features a two-way talk and remote-activated siren
- Functions with a long-lasting rechargeable battery pack
- Compatible with Alexa to enhance hands-free home monitoring
6. Best Camera for Apple HomeKit Users: Logitech Circle 2 Wired Home Security Camera
- CIRCLE 2 WIRED is an easy to install, Wi-Fi connected home security camera that records when motion...
- DON’T JUST TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT, we’re Wirecutter's pick: “Best Wi-Fi camera for daily use”,...
If you got Apple HomeKit in your home or you’re planning to get one during this year’s discounted season, don’t forget Logitech. With this piece of Wired Home Security Camera System, you can easily control it alongside the rest of your smart home devices. It’s very easy to setup and link with your Wi-Fi to support remote access.
Logitech Circle 2 Wired Home Security Camera features a 180° wide-angle lens that gives you 1080P Full HD video day and night. You can either view your videos live from your device or save them on secure cloud storage for future playbacks.
Well, while all the above features are great, that’s not only why Circle 2 has qualified on our best Black Friday security camera deals. The device has an exclusive “Free Smart Time-lapse day Brief” Feature which gives you a 30-second clip recapping the most important moments of the day. Also, there are advanced surveillance features like person detection and Motion Zones to enhance your security.
- Although wired, the security camera is very simple to install
- Produces Full HD Wide-angle video with Night vision
- Features built-in speakers and microphone for Two-way talk
- Has advanced monitoring features (though, paid ones)
- Compatible with Apple HomeKit for optimal convenience
- Gives you customized motion alerts via your phone
- Includes a smart time-lapse day brief of the important moments.
7. Best for 8 Channel: OOSSXX 2K Wireless Security Camera System
No products found.
Um, for you running a hotel, store, or home rentals, we haven’t forgotten about you. Here at GetLockers, we care for everyone and that’s why we got this 2K 8 Channel 1080p security camera system specifically for you. It was wireless security cameras with NVR.
OOSSXX 2K 1080P 8-Channel Wireless Security Camera System is a wireless product, so, very easy to install and setup. You only need to connect the NVR with your router and, then, configure the cameras to the box. After you’re done with the linking of the cameras, now download Eseecloud from the App store of your mobile device and enjoy remote surveillance from anywhere.
While you can use the OOSSXX cameras indoors, their outer casing is tough and IP67 weatherproof. Hence, can function great outdoors. Additionally, the security system has advanced motion detection where you can customize it to prevent false alarms. You can even set this motion detection feature to activate multiple security responses, such as turning on alarm, send a push notification and trigger a recording. OOSSXX also the best outdoor security cameras in 2022.
- Cost-effective as you can link up to 8 cameras to one control unit
- Supports remote viewing with your mobile device
- Features advanced motion detection feature with alarm, push notification, and automatic recording
- Ultimately waterproof to support outdoors use
- Very simple to install on your own (since it’s wireless)
- Starlight Night Vision: With a starlight CMOS sensor, 1080p Full HD high resolution presents up to...
- Free Rolling 7-day Cloud Storage: Event videos are securely uploaded to SD card or Reolink cloud via...
Reolink is amongst the best and well-recognized brands. That’s why we couldn’t leave it out on our list of the Black Friday Security Camera deals. Since 2009, the brand has managed to serve its esteemed consumers remarkably by reaching out to their most-yearned desires and fulfilling them.
After the onset of the wireless security cameras, the majority of users didn’t enjoy 100% wire-free service when they needed 24/7 monitoring. With this piece of Reolink Rechargeable Battery-Powered Solar Security Camera Wireless, though, you get to use a complete 100% wire-free moment. This comes as the security camera system function with a rechargeable battery and solar power supply. So, you’ll never have to plug into other power supply units ever.
Reolink Rechargeable Solar Security Camera Wireless System has a 130° wide field of view, hence, it can covering a very large space. In spite of covering more grounds, the camera produces vivid 1080P HD videos, which you can even access remotely with your iOS/ Android device.
Apart from the live view, the Reolink’s device can record footages to a microSD card (up to 64GB) and cloud storage. This is so as to enhance playbacks in the time of need in the future. The security camera is even compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant to enhance usability with voice commands.
- Very simple to install as it requires no drilling
- Produces colorful 1080P HD videos
- Has 6 infrared LEDs which can see up to 33feet at night
- Supports remote access via Reolink software
- Can record videos on the cloud storage or a microSD card
- Features Two-Way audio and PIR Motion Sensor
- IP65 Weatherproof to ensure durability
- The system is battery and solar-powered
A Guide to the Black Friday/ Cyber Monday Security Camera Deals
Having looked at some of the best security cameras deals to look out for on this year’s Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Let’s now look at a simple buying guide that you can use when looking for the security cameras to pick.
With it being that one time of the year to get your most desired items, your first focus should be on the quality. The majority of the products are available at very good discounts, so, look for the security cameras with the best features (which of course, our list focuses on).
Focus on the Type of Camera You Want
That’s right. There’re numerous types of cameras, which usually vary with the application and overall design. With the former, we refer to aspects such as pan, tilt, & Zoom and the Mode of transmission (is the security camera wired or wireless?)
The design, on the other hand, refers to aspects like shape- i.e. is the camera Box style, Dome-shaped, or bullet model? Each type of camera has got its features and benefits, so, it’s good to go through the details of the one you’re interested in. The right one (security camera) for you solely depends on where you want to place it and for what purpose.
Pick Your Power Source
While getting your security camera system, remember the running power is an essential aspect you ought to consider. To some extent, the feature can rely on the use of your devices in terms of if you want 24/7 surveillance or “part-time” when there’s activity. If it’s the case where you want to know what happens on your property all the time, you’ll need to connect your security camera/s with a DC power supply. If possible you’ll even need to have a power backup means for the times you have a power blackout in your area.
In case the security camera you’re looking for is to record only when there’s an activity, the battery-powered models can work well for you. Nonetheless, you have to remember the heavily the camera is used, the more times you’ll need to recharge it (maybe biweekly, monthly, or even yearly).
Storage is a Key Feature
Yeah, that’s true. The storage unit is very important when it comes to choosing the security camera system that you want. It doesn’t matter if you’re looking for continuous recording or the occasional clips triggered by motion. You’ll always need a place to safely store all your collected data.
There are usually three forms of storage units: Hard drives, Memory Cards, and Cloud. The majority of the wireless cameras are the ones that come with the cloud storage option, where the recording is remotely saved on a server. In many of the cases, though, you need to have an active paid plan for you to download or even view the records that you might have missed.
Hard drives, on the other hand, mainly come with the DVR and NVR systems. Memory cards you surely know them if you have a regular digital camera. These two options (Hard drives and memory cards), however, has one limitation of the capacity that a system uses.
Image Quality Matters Too
Of course, the quality of images matter too if you want to capture every detail of the current happenings on your property. Luckily, almost all security cameras on the market today offer 1080P HD resolution. Top brands now are competing at a video resolution of 4K HD, which is about four times of the 1080P full HD. So, with it being a festive season of discounted prices, you can as well upgrade your old security camera systems.
While focusing on image quality, remember to go for a security camera with HDR (high dynamic range) to get clear images in scenes with a lot of contrast.
Remember to Consider Privacy Concerns
Even though they give you peace of mind, security cameras are not as private as may think. Particularly with the remote monitoring, an outsider can have access to your recordings if your provider has got weak security. That’s why we strongly recommend you to take advantage of this year’s Black Friday deals on security cameras and buy from those best-rated brands.
It’s also worth for you to know there’re some states where the recording of images or conversations is considered a violation of other person’s privacy. As such, you need to familiarize yourself with every statute that applies to surveillance in your local jurisdiction.
Range of Motion and Night Vision might come in Handy
It’s “on Sales” period, why not tighten your security with ultra-modern gadgets that can see well day and night? A piece with fine night vision feature even if it’s in a range of 30 feet or 200 feet. This will make sure your property is ultimately safe and if the device has long-range motion sensors too, nothing will ever creep without you knowing.
You can even fine-tune some of these security cameras to detect only people or vehicle’s movement. Then, you get to receive the alerts right to your phone or PC.
As we stated earlier, the current market of security cameras is very competitive and every brand is working on how to win your loyalty. Some like Logitech Circle 2 and Ring cameras may be integrated with your smart home devices like locks, lights, and Amazon Alexa/ Google Assistant. So, if you haven’t yet integrated these systems to your home, then, the Black Friday and Cyber Monday is the perfect day for you.
FAQs on Black Friday/ Cyber Monday Deals and Security Cameras
When Are Black Friday And Cyber Monday In 2022?
The Black Friday usually comes on the first Friday immediately after the Thanksgiving Holiday. The Cyber Monday, on the other hand, comes immediately on the first Monday after the Thanksgiving Holiday. So, for the year 2022, Black Friday is on November 26 and the Cyber Monday on December 29.
Is It Worth Shopping For A Security Camera On Black Friday?
Oh, yeah! The black Friday and Cyber Monday is that moment you go for those “top-class” security cameras that you couldn’t afford during the regular times. If possible, you can even buy more than one device as the retailers usually offer the products with real crazy discounts.
How Can I Tell If A Security Camera Is Good Or Not?
That’s very easy! Bookmark Getlockers on to your browser and enjoy informative posts on the best deals on Amazon and individual top companies. Our reviews are always on the most rated products, a good example being Arlo Pro-Wireless which has 15000+ reviews.
How Can I Know Of The Best Deals From Black Friday?
That one too you can connect with us on our page and enjoy informative details on those top deals to watch out for. As for today, we already have given you 8 high-performance security camera systems that you can get from Amazon at a very affordable price.
What Happens If I Use An Indoor Camera On The Window To View Outside?
Well, that depends on the type of security camera you’re using. Each camera performs differently from the rest, with some models predominantly focusing on the window instead of the events on the outside.
Can I Use Video Footage When Prosecuting?
Oh, yes! Security camera footage can play as a piece of very good evidence in a crime done. Nonetheless, you have to be careful with the recording not to be used against you particularly if you record hidden camera videos in restricted zones.
Can Security Cameras Companies Have Access To My Security Cameras?
Hmm, that’s a tough one as there some security companies which do and others which don’t. As you rush for these amazing Black Friday deals on security cameras, remember to check if the brand you have chosen offers video monitoring. If it does, that means the company can access your camera’s footage or images.
Don’t Dare Miss out on this Year’s Deals
That’s right. If you’re truly determined to smartening your home with the best of the best, don’t dare miss the black Friday security camera deals. The moment is that single opportunity when the retailers want to appreciate your presence even if you have never bought from them. Luckily, today you don’t even need to leave your home to get to enjoy these amazing deals. Just a slight tap on your smartphone will get you everything you need right to your address. This is the complete post about black Friday security system deals.