Wireless security cameras are the most common surveillance devices in the market today. They’re not only relatively affordable but also easier to install, manage, and maintain, compared to their wired counterparts. So, the Hiseeu wireless security camera system reviews we’ll be looking at are perfect if you’re looking for such a solution.
FYI: Hiseeu is one of the bestselling security cameras in the market, including major retailers like Amazon. Even when it’s not American, it offers some of the finest security cameras both in performance and convenience
What’s the Best Hiseeu Wireless Security Camera System?
- 1 What’s the Best Hiseeu Wireless Security Camera System?
- 1.1 Wireless vs Wire-Free Security Camera System
- 1.2 Is the Hiseeu Wireless Security Camera Any Good?
- 1.3 Comparing the Features, Pros, and Cons of the Hiseeu Wireless Security Camera Systems
- 1.4 1. Our Favorite: Hiseeu WK-10V-4HB612-1T Wireless Security Camera System
- 1.5 2. Best of Budget: Hiseeu WKIT-4HB612 Wireless Security Camera System
- 1.6 3. Best of Value: Hiseeu 8WK-4HBC23-1T 2K Dome Wireless Security camera System
- 1.7 4. Best of Add-On: Hiseeu WHD303 Pan-Tilt Wireless Floodlight Security Camera
- 1.8 5. Best of Alternative: Hiseeu PK-8HB215-3T 2K Super HD Security Camera System
- 2 Final Thoughts
In truth, Hiseeu has really worked hard to stand out from the rest of the brands. Unlike the likes of Blink and Eufy, it makes both standalone and expandable wireless security cameras. So, it’s hard to not find a system that fits your needs.
AS for the question of the best Hiseeu Wireless Security Camera System, the model WK-10V-4HB612-1T is our pick. It comes with everything to get started, including its own integrated colored monitor, hard drive, and built-in WiFi:
Our Favorite: Hiseeu WK-10V-4HB612-1T Wireless Security Camera System
Features 2K HD cameras, infrared night vision, audio function, HEVC video compression, plus motion and AI human detection
Best of Budget: Hiseeu WKIT-4HB612 Wireless Security Camera System
Comes with a wireless recorder, 2K HD cameras, preinstalled 1TB hard drive, H.265* video compression, one-way audio function, and IP66 weatherproof rating
Wireless vs Wire-Free Security Camera System
Before we carry on, we’d like to remind you to learn to differentiate wireless from wire-free cameras.
While working on the LaView Security Camera Reviews the other day, we noticed a lot of users were accusing the brand of misleading descriptions. They claimed that the company had advertised their system as wireless, yet “ it requires to be plugged into the outlet”.
If we’re to be honest, the user’s at fault here as wireless doesn’t exactly mean wire-less. A wireless security camera simply means one that transmits the video data wirelessly without relying on the BNC or PoE cable.
If you wanted a battery-powered wireless security camera, we’ll now call that a wire-free design. That’s it doesn’t need the cable for transmitting the recordings or that for power. So, you can now mount in the areas without the wall socket or incapable to pull the power extension.
Meanwhile, we (CCTV experts) mostly use the term wireless security camera system for the expandable NVR kits that can communicate with the cameras wirelessly. A good example is our Hiseeu creations, which have a built-in 2.4GHz access point that creates some kind of private WiFi signal.
Is the Hiseeu Wireless Security Camera Any Good?
Yes, indeed, the Hiseeu wireless security camera system is definitely worthwhile. The eight things we love about the brand include:
- Affordability: You can get the CCTV brand from as low as $150 to $400+, depending on the features and capabilities.
- Variety of Alternatives: the Hiseeu wireless security camera system is available in various options, with different resolutions, cameras, and types of recorder.
- Great Video Details: the manufacturer has created the wireless kits with up to 2K HD support, which should explain their acclaimed picture quality.
- Records Everything: the security cameras that Hiseeu sends with their wireless system have a built-in audio function. So, you’ll get clear video recordings that you can also hear what people are saying.
- No Commitment: the Hiseeu CCTV usually comes with a preinstalled 1TB+ hard drive that records footage at no cost.
- Decent Technology: the Hiseeu wireless surveillance system does have some pretty decent features. That includes motion/ human/ face detection, remote access, and the advanced H.265+ video compression to save on storage space.
- Super easy installation:: the security camera system is a simple plug-and-play that you can put up yourself without hiring a professional installer.
- Well-made construction: Unlike most consumer brands, Hiseeu has designed its wireless cameras with an IP66 rated metallic housing. Thus, can survive the harshest weather condition for a long time.
Comparing the Features, Pros, and Cons of the Hiseeu Wireless Security Camera Systems
As you look for a CCTV kit, it’s always good to shop around while comparing the capabilities of various brands. In this section, we’ve put together five best Hiseeu security camera reviews that can help narrow down your search.
|Hiseeu Wireless Security Camera System||Number of Channels||Maximum Video Quality||Best Feature|
|Hiseeu WK-10V-4HB612-1T Series||Up to 8 cameras||2K Full HD||Integrated 10.1” LCD monitor|
|Hiseeu WKIT-4HB612 Series||Up to 8 cameras||2K Full HD||Cheaper than the Rest|
|Hiseeu 8WK-4HBC23-1T Series||Up to 8 cameras||2K Full HD||3MP Dome PTZ Cameras|
|Hiseeu WHD303 Pan-Tilt Series||N/A||2K Full HD||Pan & Motion Tracking|
|Hiseeu PK-8HB215-3T Series||Up to 8 cameras||2K Super HD||Humanoid and face detection|
1. Our Favorite: Hiseeu WK-10V-4HB612-1T Wireless Security Camera System
- 【All-in-one 10inch LCD Monitor, Easy Setup】 The wireless security camera recorder equipped with...
- 【Expanable 8 channel cameras】This 8ch 1296P (2304*1296) 10.1" LCD Monitor NVR wireless camera...
The Hiseeu WK-10V-4HB612-1T system here is one of the few selections if you want a simple yet effective surveillance solution. It’s, indeed, our first recommendation, especially if you want a CCTV that you can start using right away, even without the internet.
As I mentioned earlier, the wireless security camera system has a monitor attached on top of its NVR recorder. So, you’ll just need to mount the cameras in their positions and immediately start to live-stream and record.
As for the streamed and recorded videos, Hiseeu usually sends the system with 3.0MP security cameras. So, you’ll get to experience 1296p (2K HD) resolution, which is about 1.5 times clearer than the standard 1080p HD.
More to love, the bullet security cameras have the proprietary 3-array infrared LED system and a built-in microphone. So, you’ll continue to keep an eye and ear on your property even after dusk.
- It offers sharp and vivid pictures
- Supports 24-hour continuous recording
- Comes with a preinstalled 1TB hard drive
- Features H.265+ codec to save on storage
- It has a reasonable budget and durable design
- Its motion detection is too sensitive
- The remote viewing app isn’t always reliable
2. Best of Budget: Hiseeu WKIT-4HB612 Wireless Security Camera System
- 【DC12V Power Plug-in & Easy Setup】Wireless means camera and NVR is wireless connection,...
- 【Preinstalled 1TB Hard Drive & Cloud Storage】1Tb Hard Drive Pre-installed support 24 hours More...
Although Hiseeu brand is generally affordable, the model WKIT-4HB612 is relatively more budget-friendly, considering what it offers. At only two hundred, it gives you a wireless recorder with a preinstalled hard drive and four cameras to get you started.
Each of the security cameras has a 3MP image sensor that captures in 2K Full HD quality during the day. They also have an impressive night vision that enables you to see objects up to 65ft away, albeit in black and white.
As for the recorder, the interface support up to eight cameras, thereby you can fill up the remaining ports if needed. The Hiseeu team has also designed the system with the HEVC H.265+ compression technology, which cuts the bandwidth and storage consumption by up to 50%. So, you can expect at least thirty days of 24-hour video recording in the preinstalled ITB hard drive.
- It’s very affordable
- Delivers crisp and clear pictures
- Can work in places without internet
- Stream and record videos with audio
- It has sturdy, weatherproof cameras
- The frame rate is relatively low (15fps)
- Phone app tends to be glitchy at times
- It has many false alerts on the highest sensitivity
3. Best of Value: Hiseeu 8WK-4HBC23-1T 2K Dome Wireless Security camera System
- 【Pan Tilt Zoom & 3MP Image 】Vertical 90 °, horizontal rotation 320 ° and 5X digital zoom, the...
- 【Motion Detection & Two-Way Audio】When outdoor ptz security camera detects movement, it will...
If you won’t mind parting with $300, the Hiseeu wireless security system here is no doubt something you’ll love to have. Of course, the recorder is the same one as the model WKIT-4HB612 above, but the included cameras are different.
That’s the system has both bullet and pan-tilt outdoor security cameras. In the latter, the camera can rotate horizontally up to 320°, then 90 degrees vertically. Thus, allowing you to cover more grounds of your home or store with less equipment.
Even better, both the bullet and pan-tilt cameras have a built-in microphone and speaker. So, you won’t just record videos with audio but also talk back with whoever’s facing the camera.
- It captures bright and crystal pictures
- Will cover a large area with no blind spots
- Doesn’t necessarily need internet to use
- Records locally to a preinstalled hard drive
- It’s super easy to set up, operate, and understand
- Its human detection isn’t always effective
- The pan-tilt camera has only digital zoom
4. Best of Add-On: Hiseeu WHD303 Pan-Tilt Wireless Floodlight Security Camera
- 【COMPATIBLE WITH HISEEU WIRELESS SYSTEM】3MP WiFi camera not only use independently on mobile...
- 【PAN TILT 360° VIEW & IP66 WATERPROOF】Vertical 90 °, horizontal rotation 320 ° and 5x DIGITAL...
Basically, the recorder that comes with all the Hiseeu wireless security camera systems above supports up to eight cameras. However, the company only sends you four cameras, then leave you to fill up the rest as per your needs.
The Hiseeu WHD303 is one of the wireless cameras you can get to add to your system. It’s a semi-PTZ design, whereby it can pan and tilt up to 320° and 90° respectively, thereby covering your property without blind spots.
In addition to that, this camera has a powerful 3MP image sensor that records in 2K HD quality. It also has multiple IR LEDs, as well as built-in spotlights. Thus, bringing you clear and colored images even at night.
- It’s very affordable
- Has bright and clear videos
- Can lock and follow the moving objects
- Supports audio recording and two-way talk
- It can work as a standalone with/ without home WiFi
- It only supports the digital zoom function
- Mobile software needs improvement
- Human detection isn’t always accurate
5. Best of Alternative: Hiseeu PK-8HB215-3T 2K Super HD Security Camera System
- [Face Detection & Playback]: Using Face Detection with Your Security Camera System. Camera Will...
- [4K 8CH Expandable & 2-Way Audio]: NVR Was Upgraded to 4K 8Channel, Max Can Take up to 8Pcs 4K PoE...
Yes, indeed, this is a great alternative if you need a complete Hiseeu security camera system kit that can capture even sharper pictures. It has a 4K recorder, which means you can hook up to 8MP cameras.
However, Hiseeu provides the kit with 5MP cameras instead, which we believe was to keep the price low. But even then, a 5MP camera usually delivers pictures up to 2.5 times clearer than the standard 1080p HD.
Furthermore, the included cameras do have a built-in microphone to record audio and a speaker to enable two-way talk. You can even customize each camera with an audible alarm message to deter intruders. Then, you can enable the humanoid and face detection feature to only get the alerts that matter.
That said, though, this security camera system uses a wired, PoE connection to send the video and audio signal. So, be ready to do some wiring.
- It’s reasonably priced
- Delivers super-clear videos
- Has a preinstalled 3TB hard drive
- Includes customizable siren alarm
- Features HEVC H.265+ video compression
- Effortless to playback with the face detection
- The cameras have an IP67 metallic housing
Well, that’s all we can say about the Hiseeu wireless security camera system for now. The brand is no doubt worth it, considering it’s budget-friendly and also does have everything you need for general monitoring.
If it’s our favorite Hiseeu WK-10V-4HB612-1T, the integrated LCD screen, means you won’t need to buy another monitor or TV. Then, the 2K HD resolution does give some decent pictures that you can zoom in a little bit.
Regardless, Hiseeu still has some areas that need improvement. That includes the AI human detection as it’s still not 100% accurate and also smart home integration with Alexa devices.