In our current modern era, Digital media has probably become highly popular, both for personal and commercial use. Despite their tremendous significance, though, the storage devices of these digital files are highly vulnerable to damage from a fire or even low levels of heat. With the best fireproof safe in your room, however, you can be able to combat this damage and ensure your contents are well-protected.
With the wide variety of products in the market of safes and vaults, nonetheless, choosing what’s best can be somehow challenging. This is why we, at Getlockers, have thought it’ll be good to share with you some important details you should consider when choosing a fireproof safe. It doesn’t matter if you want it for your work documents or to use at home for your money or even a gun.
Editor Choice At a Glance
- Best for fireproof and waterproof: SentrySafe SFW123DSB Fireproof safe
- Best for the fireproof document bag: COLCASE Fireproof Document Bag
- The Best fireproof safe for cash: SereneLife Safe Box
- Best fireproof gun safe: Stack-On GCB Gun Safe
As for a gun, by the way, a safe impenetrable by fire is very important as by any chance the ammunition gets super-heated, it can ignite and explode. This can lead to unexpected damage to you or even worsen the fire situation in case the explosion occurs near inflammable items.
Well, this is one of the many advantages of having a convenient fireproof safe in your home or even workplace. Others benefits you get to enjoy along with it include:
Benefits of Using Fireproof Safe
- 1 Benefits of Using Fireproof Safe
- 2 Top Rated Fireproof Safes in 2020
- 3 Best Fireproof Document Safe 2020
- 4 Best Fireproof Safe for Cash in 2020
- 4.1 9. SereneLife SLSFE14 Digital Money Box
- 4.2 Best Fireproof Gun Safe in 2020
- 4.3 10. Stack-On GCB-18C Convertible Security Cabinet
- 4.4 A Guide to Choosing the Best Fireproof Safe For Home/Office
- 4.5 What Will You Be Keeping In The Safe
- 4.6 The Kind of Safe You Need
- 4.7 How Much Storage Do You Need?
- 4.8 Which Type of Lock To Prefer?
- 4.9 Where Is The Best Place To Have A Safe?
- 4.10 A Foam Padding Can Be Important, So Consider It
- 4.11 Anchor Your Safe For The Better
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions When Buying a Fireproof Safe
- 6 Play It Say, Choose the Best
- Any Good Fireproof Safe Means Increased Home Security
That’s true. a good safe definitely means that your personal and home security has increased. You can now securely lock your cash, and or important documents in the safe instead of leaving them out on the table or desk.
- Keep Your Valuables Secure
Of course, it’s obvious everyone has important valuables that they hope to keep for several decades if not for a lifetime. If it’s your grandmother’s precious jewelry, you would like to protect it from theft or fire damage and pass on to the next generation. With a good fireproof safe, you can keep all these valuables secure and safe for as long you want.
Help Keep Your Important Documents Organized
Oh, that true also. In fact, the files will not only be well-kept but all will be in one place. Hence, promoting convenience by helping you access them easily when you come to need them.
- It’s A Great Alternative To Safe Deposit Boxes
With one of the best fireproof safe for cash, you just have with you a personal safe deposit box. Comparing with the regular bank’s deposit boxes, a home safe is much better since you’re the only one who knows of its existence. Furthermore, it (home/ workplace safe) has no recurring cost attached to using it as with the bank’s provided one.
- Protect Your Identity
As for the Americans, identity theft/ fraud is a major concern, with about 33% of adults having experienced it. With a safe at home, you can keep any documents with your personal information, like financial information and social security numbers, secured. Thereby, preventing their access by burglars who can sell or use them themselves.
- If It Can Protect From Fire, It Should Prevent Water Damage Too
True. If the safe is good with fire, it should be with water as well to make sure your documents and other valuable items are ultimately protected. This means the safe you get is made of sturdy, high-quality materials. Thereby, assuring you of a long service along the way.
- It’s A Miscellaneous Valuable Storage
With a home safe that you own, you got the liberty to use it in whichever way that you want. Whether it’s keeping jewelry, antiques, family heirlooms, Tittle Deeds, old letters, Academic certificates, or photographs… the coffer is yours.
Nonetheless, if you want a safe for miscellaneous storage, consider a model that you can customize with shelves and side pockets. SentrySafe SFW123DSB Dial Combination Safe, for instance, can be good for you.
A Fireproof Safe Can Help Lower Insurance Rates
Surprised??? As a matter of fact, that’s quite true. A safe is almost similar to the other home security systems since you’ll be using it to protect many of your precious items inside. In the event of a robbery or some damage to your property, a good safe will keep your precious items intact. This means the secured items are at lesser risk, so, your insurance company should “compensate” it by offering you discounted plans.
- Prevent Your Children From Accessing Your Gun
While it has greatly improved our lives, contemporary digital technology has also eroded society in a way. Young children now have high exposure to acts of violence at a young age, such that they now know what a gun is.
Therefore, the best fireproof gun safe doesn’t just keep your gun safe in the case of a fire breakout. The security box also helps prevent your curious kid from accessing the gun and saves him from hurting himself and those around him.
You may also interested: A best long gun safe for the money
- A Good Safe Gives You A Peace Of Mind
Well, the truth of it all. A good home safe casts out all the worries you had about your precious jewelry, digital & paper documents, and the gun. You’ll never have to worry about their safety anymore since they’re all secure and within your reach.
Top Rated Fireproof Safes in 2020
1. SentrySafe SFW123DSB Fireproof Dial Combination Safe
- Fireproof safe is UL Classified to endure 1 hour at 1700°F and keep interior temperatures safe for...
- Waterproof safe is ETL Verified for 24 hours of protection in water up to 8 inches deep offering...
This is one of the best safes to have at home or office if you’re hoping to protect your valuables from fire and even water. It comprises of high-quality steel that allows it to withstand a burning fire of up to 1700°F (927°C) in one hour. This has even been asserted by the UL team alongside ETL who, on their end, verified that the security box is also waterproof. The waterproofness, however, is 100% guaranteed if the safe remains submerged in 8-inch water for 24 hours.
SentrySafe SFW123DSB Fireproof Safe has a smart and quite spacious interior, with 1.23 cubic foot capacity. There’s also an interior shelf which you can adjust to any height when arranging your items inside. On the door too there’s a pocket you can put items like passports and payment cards. Furthermore, the door has a key rack where you can hang your important keys like the spare for the house or cars.
For the security part, SentrySafe SFW123DSB has an excellent mechanical dial combination lock. Hence, allows you to access your valuables without ever worrying about the battery life of the lock. In case you get suspicious that a “stranger” has come to know your primary lock’s combination, you can use the included secondary locking key to disable it. This is the best fireproof safe in 2020.
- Very reliable in keeping your irreplaceable documents, DVDs, USBs, luxury watches and other valuables safe
- Ultimately fireproof and water-resistant
- Designed with sturdy steel that ensures the lock will remain locked even when dropped from a 15ft height
- Has a quite spacious interior, with an adjustable shelf and door & key rack
- This fireproof safe has a guaranteed replacement by SentrySafe in case it gets damaged by fire or water.
2. First Alert 2030F Fire and Water Safe
- Fire-resistant safe withstands temperatures of 1,550 degrees F for up to 30 minutes
- Waterproof seal keeps contents dry even when safe is submerged
“Dude, why did you bring the toolbox in your bedroom?” Well, surprisingly, this will be the first impression from your friends when they find First Alert 2030F. Little do they know what they think of a regular box can help save your digital media and precious jewelry in case of a fire breakout. The safe is resistant to a fire of up to 1,550°F for ½ hour, thereby giving you a chance to save the items.
Apart from fire safety, First Alert 2030F Safe has an excellent waterproof seal that keeps your valuables dry incase the box comes in contact with water.
The security device has a storage capacity of 0.39 cubic feet, with ample space to fit even letter-size files and documents. For the protection of your items in the case of a break-in, the First Alert safe has a clamping-style latch and key lock. The second best fireproof safe 2020.
- It comprises of high-quality material that can withstand temperatures of up to 1,550°F
- Has a clamping-style latch that you can securely lock with the included key lock.
- Remarkably waterproof, thus, ensure your digital and paper files remain dry even when the security box is submerged
- The Safe is reasonably priced
- Features a 0.39 cubic feet storage volume, hence, effective for home use
- It only weighs about 28lbs, so, you can move it easily in case of an emergency.
3. SentrySafe CHW20221 Fireproof Box
- Fireproof box is UL Classified to endure 1/2 hour at 1550°F to protect irreplaceable documents,...
- Waterproof box is ETL Verified for 72 hours of water submersion offering peace of mind in the event...
If you feel the SentrySafe SFW123DSB safe too big for your needs, the CHW20221 Box can be a great alternative for you. It looks almost like a standard briefcase with 15.4”x 14.3”x 6.6” in dimensions and 20 pounds in weight. As such, you can place at any space, including the closet shelf, without compromising your limited space.
As a UL classified firefighter, SentrySafe CHW20221 Fireproof Box can withstand temperatures of up to 1550°F for ½ hour. The box is also a remarkable diver with an ETL certification for 72 hours of water submersion. Thus, makes sure your items are ultimately safe in the event of fire breakout or floods.
While you can use it to keep your Rolex Submariner Oyster, SentrySafe CHW20221 is more like for “office” use. In fact, the box is amongst the best fireproof safe models to keep documents secure and in an organized manner. Underneath the lid, there’re built-in straps for holding birth certificates, passports, and social security cards. The interior has a storage volume of 0.28 cubic feet, which can hold A4 size paper with ease.
As for your security protection, the SentrySafe has a tubular key lock that has advanced pick resistance and a spare key for convenience. Speaking of convenience, this fireproof safe comes with a carrying handle to facilitate easy carrying.
- Convenient, reliable, and very secure
- Has a spacious interior to fit A4 letters and also includes straps for easy storing of passports and social security cards
- It’s superlatively waterproof and fire-resistant
- The fire-resistant box features a hard-to-pick tubular key lock with two keys.
- It can be used to store even sensitive digital files in the USBs, CDS, and or DVDs.
4. First Alert 2087F Fire-resistant Bolt-Down Combination Safe
- Ready-Seal safe protects valuables from fire, water, and theft even when bolted down
- 0.94-cubic foot capacity offers plenty of storage space for files, electronics, and more
This is a great alternative safe for the First Alert 2030F model, which we said looks like your toolbox. It’s larger and a bit stronger in terms of fire resistance as it can withstand temperatures of up to 1700°F for up to 1 hour. Hence, you can not only use it to keep your documents but also electronics and even firearm.
First Alert 2087F Fire-resistant Safe has a remarkable waterproof seal that keeps valuables dry even when the security box encounters floods or water leakages. The safe is crafted from sturdy, durable composite with concealed hinges that are hard to pry or break by a crowbar.
As for your documents and other valuables, the 2087F Safe can hold a significant quantity following its storage capacity of 0.94 cubic feet. The interior has an adjustable storage shelf and key rack to help make sure you access your items quickly and with ease.
To make sure the items are secure from theft or unauthorized access, the safe has a combination lock that allows you to set your own unlock code. In case you forget the primary code, there is a set of two secondary keys to help you with that. So, there’s no need to worry. The best fireproof safe as a combination.
- First Alert 2087F-BD features durable construction and contemporary patented lockdown mechanism
- It’s ultimately fireproof and waterproof
- Features a smart 0.94 cubic feet capacity and has adjustable storage shelf for convenience
- Has a safe and reliable combination lock and two emergency override keys
- The safe is perfect for both office and home use for digital & paper files, jewelry, and firearms.
5. SentrySafe 1210 Fire-Safe Chest
- FIRE RESISTANT BOX: Keep your important papers, digital media and other valuables secure and...
- ADVANCED FIRE PROTECTION: Fire safe box is UL classified for fire endurance (1/2 hour at 1550ºF) to...
Though it’s extra small, SentrySafe 1210 Fire-Safe Chest is a piece you’ll truly cherish to own. The box is UL certified for its high fire endurance of up to 1550°F in ½ hour. So, considering the fair pricing, it’s definitely worth to have to protect your crucial DVDs, CDs, and USB drives, as well as small valuables.
SentrySafe 1210 Fire-Safe Chest comes with a quality key lock which has two keys, with one as a spare in case the primary one gets lost. The lock even has a bolt-down mechanism that ensures your items are well-protected from unwanted viewers and prevent the lid from opening during a fire event.
As for the comfort and convenience, the SentrySafe 1210 has a small size of 6.1”x14.3”x11.2”. Hence, can fit in your closet without challenges. The fireproof safe does have a carrying handle to ensure easy moving around the house.
- Ultimately convenient as you can use it to secure not just DVDs and USB Drives but even your medals, passports, and bank cards
- The Safe can protect your items even in a burning fire of up to 1550°F (843°C)
- It has a standard yet reliable key lock to secure your valuables
- Features a carrying handle to enhance portability
- The fireproof safe is small-sized, thus, can fit at a limited space with ease
Best Fireproof Document Safe 2020
6. SentrySafe 0500 Fireproof Box
- Fireproof box is UL Classified to endure 1/2 hour at 1550°F to protect small documents and small...
- Fire safe box is ETL Verified to protect CDs, DVDs, and USBs from fire damage
Although Amazon has denied it a full 5-star rating, this piece is by far one of the best fireproof document safe brands in the market. It is small-sized, yeah, but it can help protect those small documents and valuables that you have. The safe box is fully tested by the UL (Underwriters Laboratories) and certified safe for use up to temperatures of 1550°F for half an hour. The ETL team has further asserted that the safe model is safe for storing digital media, including DVDs, CDs, and USBs.
SentrySafe 0500 Fireproof Box has small exterior construction, so, you can carry it with you around the house with ease. The interior has a capacity of 0.15 cubic feet that you can put your items into. Then, secure them with the installed flat key lock to prevent the lid from opening in case of a fire breakout. This lock has two keys to make sure you can still access your items in case one gets lost.
Considering its small size and the 1l-pound weight, SentrySafe 0500 is very easy to carry around at home or even when traveling.
- Relatively small but very reliable in keeping your small documents and valuables safe
- Ultimately fireproof up to 1550°F in half-hour
- ETL certified to protect digital media in DVDs, USBs, and DVDs
- Features built-in carrying grips to ease transportation and portability
- Has a flat key lock to keep the security chest securely locked.
7. Colcase Fireproof Document Bag
- NON-ITCHY SILICONE COATED FIBERGLASS - Featured with super high quality silicone coated fireproof...
- DOUBLE LAYERS PROTECTION - Both 2 layers are made of supreme fire retardant fiberglass material ....
In the case of a fire breakout, handbags, purses, and backpacks are amongst the many items susceptible to catching fire. If any of them had an important document such as passport, birth certificate or banking cardings, they’ll all perish in the fire. Though there’re others, this is the major reason Colcase decided to come with this safe bag.
Colcase Fireproof Document Bag comprises of two layers made of super high-quality fiberglass material that can stand up against a fire of up to 1000°F heat. On the top of the double layers, there’s an excellent silicon coating to prevent the effects, like itchiness, on your skin.
Considering the 15”x11” construction, Colcase Fireproof Document Bag can hold your laptop, jewelry, passport, cash, and legal documents securely and safely. The fire-resistant bag is also water-resistant, hence, you don’t need to worry your content getting wet in the case of water leaks or floods.
- Features a super-quality fireproof material that can withstand fire heat of up to 1000°F
- Includes an ample space that can even fit a laptop, photos, jewelry, cash, among other documents
- Superlatively water-resistant to prevent damage to your valuable content in the case of floods.
- Has an outer silicone coating to prevent allergic effects on your skin
- The manufacturer guarantees 100% money-back in case you’re not satisfied with your provided safe bag.
8. SentrySafe 1170 Fireproof Key Lock Box
- Fireproof box is UL Classified to endure 1/2 hour at 1550°F to protect irreplaceable documents and...
- Fire safe box is ETL Verified to protect CDs, DVDs, and USBs from fire damage ; Material : Captured...
By now you must be wondering why we have included more models of SentrySafe Safes than the rest of the brands. Well, the answer is straight forward as the manufacturer produces not just the best fireproof safe but the most convenient and secure storage unit.
With this SentrySafe 1170, for instance, the box keeps your stored content safe from fires of up to 1550°F heat for ½ hour. The security box is even ETL verified for protecting DVDs, CDs, and USB drives from damage. Apart from these digital files, the fireproof safe does accommodate hanging files. Thereby, allowing you to keep your paperwork documents like medical and business records.
To ensure the privacy and safety of your files, SentrySafe 1170 Fireproof Safe box has a key lock that comes with two keys. Once the lid is locked with the key, the manufacturer guarantees your items will remain undamaged in the unfortunate event of a fire.
SentrySafe 1170 is UL verified to keep your sensitive documents safe at 1550°F for up to ½ hour
- It has a capacity of 0.61 cubic feet, hence, quite spacious for your paperwork files, digital media, social security numbers, and passports
- Has an excellent flat key lock ad two keys for optimal convenience
- The security box is just the size of that mini-fridge box that you carry with you during when vacationing, hence, very portable.
Best Fireproof Safe for Cash in 2020
9. SereneLife SLSFE14 Digital Money Box
- STRONG & SECURE: The safe box is made of reinforced solid steel wall construction. Dual security...
- EASY TO ACCESS: The safe document box gives you easy personal access to your valuables with the...
Defined by its strong and secure structure, the SereneLife safe box guarantees your cash an extended life when in there. It comprises of reinforced solid steel construction with a superior powder coat finish to prevent corrosion and unappealing stains.
If we compare with the safe brands we’ve just discussed, SereneLife SLSFE14 Digital Money Box is not as fire-resistant as most of them. Nevertheless, it’s still the best fireproof safe for cash at homes, particularly where there’re kids or nosey relatives. The home safe has pre-drilled holes that you can use to hide in the floor or wall.
As for the safety of your monies, SereneLife SLSFE14 Digital Money Box uses a contemporary locking mechanism with finger sensor technology. You have to use your dry thumb and a combination for the fitted digital touch screen control pad. For added security, the SereneLife’s steel door has two locking bolts that you fasten by turning the knob next to the combination dial pad. In case the batteries of the digital dial are suddenly drained, you can open the safe manually using the included 2 keys.
- SereneLife SLSFE14 features a remarkable locking system that will keep your cash secure and safe
- Features an engineered steel alloy construction with a corrosion-and-stain resistant coat
- It’s very easy to install to either wall or floor using the pre-drilled holes
- On top of cash, you can use the box to protect your other valuable items such as jewelry and documents
Best Fireproof Gun Safe in 2020
10. Stack-On GCB-18C Convertible Security Cabinet
- Can convert areas to shelving for storing Ammo, pistols or other items
- 3-point locking system with key coded cylinder lock
If you’re an esteemed hunter and you got with you several rifles and shotguns, the First Aler 2030F or SentrySafe SFW123DSB won’t help. You need a piece like Stack-On GCB-18C Convertible, which guarantees a rifle of up to 54” tall a proper holding.
In fact, this security cabinet can be customized with shelves so that you can store even the small pistols and ammunition boxes. The shelves have a foam padding and they’re adjustable at every 4 inches to give ample space between them. Depending on your individual preference, you can choose to set these shelves on either the left or right side of the cabinet.
Though it’s on our list, Stack-On GCB-18C Convertible Security Cabinet is not fireproof like the other safes we’ve discussed. Its primary purpose is to keep your firearms organized and secured to prevent access by minors, and or unwanted persons. This is absolutely the best fireproof gun safe in the market. You know more about cheap gun safes under $100.
- Comprises of spacious storage which can hold up to 18 rifles or 9 guns and other valuables on the small shelves
- It can help keep your firearms in an organized manner, thereby, ensuring easy access
- Has an excellent key lock to make sure your items are secure and safe
- Features pre-drilled holes for wall or floor mounting
A Guide to Choosing the Best Fireproof Safe For Home/Office
From a recent banking survey in the U.S., millions of households were noted to fall under the unbanked categories. Of course, the economy is facing a recession but even those with significant cash don’t trust financial institutions.
Anyways, if you are a newbie and you weren’t sure what is the best fireproof safe in 2020 for home use, the models we’ve just reviewed are ultimately convenient. All you need to do now is choose the one that will work perfectly for you. But how can you know a product you have never used before will work well for you?
Tips to consider before and when buying a fire-safe safe include:
What Will You Be Keeping In The Safe
Before you even come to think of the kind of safe to use, you need to take stock of the most important processions that you have. If you are unsure of your most important items, just ask yourself what is it that will make you most upset when you lose it. Also, you can focus on things that are irreplaceable, starting with paperwork documents like birth records, passports, will, and or deeds to your property.
As you put together your collection of expensive pieces of jewelry, do remember to also include sensitive digital media in your DVDs, CDs, and USBs.
The Kind of Safe You Need
Of course, not all safes are created equal. So, the items you have chosen as the most important ones will dictate the sort of safe will work best for you. The various types of safes that you can choose from include:
- Fire Safe: This is the type we have been discussing and as we’ve seen, they have the distinction of being able to resist fire damage. It’s the best option to go with considering a safe is most susceptible to fire damage than burglary.
- Jewelry Safe: it’s specialized in keeping small valuable items, ranging from precious metals to precious stones. So, if your most valuable items are mostly necklaces, luxury watches, and other jewels, a Jewelry Safe is the best for you.
- Deposit Safe: the safe looks like most of the other safes but it features a small slot to slip in an envelope of money or important documents. Also, it has the best quality locks since it’ll be protecting small valuables, documents, and cash.
- Others types include Weapons Safe, Wall Safe, Stand Alone Safe, Floor Safe.
How Much Storage Do You Need?
While not many people take it seriously, having measurements of your prospective safe box is very important. Not just because of the items you want to protect but to avoid unplanned inconvenience. For instance, most home safes, particularly the Stand Alone Safe, are often extremely heavy and difficult to move. So, the last thing you would want is to bring one and realize that it doesn’t fit where you have planned to place it.
As for the items that you want to protect, you need to determine their overall volume so that you can compare with various safe sizes. You can even go bigger just in case your current needs grow or else you realize you have other more irreplaceable items than you had thought.
Which Type of Lock To Prefer?
Just as there’re different types of safes, so are the used locks. Different locks come with different types of locking mechanism, hence, you must decide on the type you would cherish to have. As you choose your preferred safe lock, though, you have to properly understand its advantages and disadvantages.
The various types of safe locks available include, the Keyed Lock, Electric Keypads, Biometric Solutions, and Mechanical Combination Lock.
Some manufacturers like SentrySafe include multiple locking mechanisms in their safes, so, it’s always to do some research before you purchase.
Where Is The Best Place To Have A Safe?
Well, what kind of safe do you want to have? The reason we’re asking this is to help ensure your safe box can fit through your doorways with ease. Another reason the type of safe box determines its place to fit is due to the aspect of size and weight. Large and heavy safes, for example, are best on or under the floor while the medium models are best when wall-mounted.
A Foam Padding Can Be Important, So Consider It
That’s right. Particularly if your interest is for keeping jewelry or a gun, the padding will help prevent scratching on the items. So, foam padding or else carpeting helps keep your valuables in their true appearance, just the way you kept them.
Anchor Your Safe For The Better
The majority of the medium-sized safes in the market are strong, yeah, but not very heavy. This is a great risk in case of a break-in since the burglars will just take it. To prevent this, it’s best you bolt it down into the concrete. Most safe boxes come with pre-drilled holes for floor/ wall mounting, so, you’ll only need to install it on your preferred spot.
Frequently Asked Questions When Buying a Fireproof Safe
What Exactly is a Fireproof Safe?
First of all, we’d like to apologize since a lot of people, including us, have come to misuse the term “fireproof”. By definition, fireproof means an object that is unburnable or incombustible. As for the fire-safe safe boxes, they can only be able to withstand fires of a certain temperature and in a particular period (mostly ½ hour-2 hours). Hence, making them fire-resistant.
Do I Really Need a Fireproof Safe?
Well, this one depends if you truly need a personal safe box in the first place. If, yes, you have valuables you wouldn’t want to lose, thus, you definitely need one. A fire-resistant safe is much better than the standard models since you have a guarantee that your items are optimally protected from burglars and fire damage.
How Do I Know My Safe is Fire Safe?
That one is simple as you just need to check for the UL classified sticker or any other proof from your safe. In case you develop doubts, you can always call or write to your safe’s manufacturer and ask about it. Considering many retailers are now working online, you can as well check the consumers’ rating for the said fireproof safe.
Which is The Best Place to Keep a Home Safe?
The best place to keep a safe depends on the largeness and how heavy it is. Also, it’ll depend on how accessible you want it plus how you’ll be using it. If the safe is for office documents, there’s no need for hiding it so intensely as you’d do with that one of firearms or precious jewels.
Which is the Best Kind of Lock for A Safe
This one depends on your individual preference. While following your interests, though, you need to understand the pros and cons of each of the four available locking mechanisms. If it’s the mechanical combination lock, obviously there are good reasons it was installed and also there’s why it was replaced with the electric dial combination.
Play It Say, Choose the Best
Well, now it’s the time for you to play it safe using the best fireproof safe in the market. You already know what to look for and what to expect. As for the various models of safe that we’ve reviewed, they all are convenient, reliable, and worth your money. They might have several similar features, yeah, but each of them has got something unique to distinguish it from the other one.
With the SentrySafe SFW123DSB Combination Safe, for example, its design is almost similar to the First Alert 2087F. The two even have a similar fire resistance capability but the SentrySafe protects your items with 4 live locking bolts while its counterpart has two.
So, you need to do a thorough comparison on the safes first before you place your bid on a particular one.