When it comes to your baby’s safety, you should never compromise. The ideal scenario would be to watch them 24/7, without a single minute spent leaving them out of sight. In real life, however, this is far from possible. Even if you’re a stay-at-home parent, some things may come up and require you to leave your baby for a while. Besides, every parent deserves some quality time alone for the sake of both you and your baby. It’s time to outsource the 24/7 watch duty to a baby monitor. And with the best baby monitor under $100, you will not miss a single thing!
Since the invention of the first baby monitor in 1937, parents around the world have been benefited from this particular radio system. Back then, it was called the Zenith Radio Nurse. And since then, the technology behind a baby monitor has been improved and perfected throughout time. This results in better, yet cheaper baby monitors you find at the stores nowadays, both online and offline. Once an expensive product, even considered as luxury, now you can have the best baby monitor under $100. It is a wise and smart investment that costs almost nothing compared to the importance of your baby’s safety.
You may also interest: Best baby monitors in 2021
With so many options available out there, choosing the best for you and your baby can be a challenge. Having a hard time deciding? You have come to the right place! We come up with our exclusive guide and list of the best and recommended products. So, shall we take a look at your options?
Here are top 8 picks of the best baby monitor under $100 available online
- 1 Here are top 8 picks of the best baby monitor under $100 available online
- 1.1 1. Babysense Video Baby Monitor
- 1.2 2. Wireless Baby Monitor
- 1.3 3. Peteme Baby Monitor 1080P FHD
- 1.4 4. Victure 1080P FHD Baby Monitor
- 1.5 5. Hello Baby Wireless Video Baby Monitor
- 1.6 6. DR. J Professional Video Baby Monitor
- 1.7 7. GOODBABY Portable Video Baby Monitor
- 1.8 8. VTech DM221 Audio Baby Monitor
- 2 What are the benefits of a baby monitor?
- 2.1 It gives you more time and space to do your routines
- 2.2 It helps you monitor other things, such as temperature
- 2.3 It gives you a better quality sleep for you and your baby
- 2.4 It gives working parents a chance not to miss anything
- 2.5 It helps sleep training your baby
- 2.6 Buying Guide: Things you need to consider before buying the best baby monitor under $100
- 2.7 Wi-Fi or no Wi-Fi
- 2.8 Battery life
- 2.9 Camera vs Audio
- 2.10 Budget vs Safety
- 3 FAQ
- 4 Conclusion
1. Babysense Video Baby Monitor
- HAVE A PEACE OF MIND – Our Baby Monitor with Camera allows monitoring your baby’s sleep with 2.4...
- SOOTHE & COMFORT YOUR BABY: Use the two-way audio or the programmed lullaby sounds to calm your baby...
Monitor your baby from 900 feet away with Babysense Video Baby Monitor. As long as you stay within the suggested range, you don’t need Wi-Fi to connect the transmitter to the receiver. This baby monitor offers the ultimate worry-free experience for any parent with its high-quality features. Watch your baby on the 2.4-inch LCD while you’re cooking, working from home, or enjoying the relaxing home spa you deserve!
No need to leave the light on, thanks to the infrared night vision camera. Comfort your baby by playing one of the programmed lullabies that come with the baby monitor. Or better yet, use the two-way audio to soothe them or talk to them. Sometimes, they just need to hear your voice to go back to sleep! With the enhanced crystal clear sound quality, it would feel like you’re standing right there next to them.
- The camera comes with an infrared night-vision
- 2.4 Inch high-quality color LCD and 2x digital zoom feature to see your baby better
- The hack-free connection gives you a secure and private experience
- Two-way talkback audio system so your baby can also hear your voice
- No Wi-Fi needed up to 900 feet away at an open space and no obstructions. Any object standing in between will affect the result.
- Voice activation for eco mode helps you save the battery life
- Temperature monitoring will alert you when the nursery is too warm or too cold
- A selection of lullabies programmed to help your baby falls asleep better
What we like about it
The secure long-range connection offers more privacy for you and your little angel.
2. Wireless Baby Monitor
- High quality color screen: This unique baby monitor features a High Resolution Display with 2x zoom...
- High definition night vision & temperature monitoring: This baby monitor with camera has 8 infrared...
Is your baby a quiet crier? Are you worried that the baby monitor will not detect any noise when they wake up? ANMEATE Wireless Baby Monitor lets you adjust the voice activation sensitivity level! Even the slightest noise of them waking up will be detected and you will receive a notification at your end. No more checking the monitor back and forth unnecessarily.
While even some of the best baby monitor under $100 only provides one camera, this one lets you add more. See your baby from five different angles by adding four additional cameras to the view monitor. Also, the temperature alert feature ensures extra safety and comfort for your baby.
- Equipped with a high-definition night-vision camera
- Up to four extra cameras can be added. Please note that the extra cameras are sold separately
- See your baby better with the 2.4-inch high-resolution display screen features 2x zoom and pan-tilt functions
- Digital privacy technology ensures a secure connection
- Two-way talk intercom lets you talk to your baby even from hundreds of feet away
- Transmit up to 960 feet away
- Eco mode with adjustable voice activation level
- Temperature monitoring with automatic alerts when the temperature goes below 46.4 degrees or above 89.6 degrees Fahrenheit
- High capacity Li-ion 950mAh battery
What we like about it
You can add up to four additional cameras to monitor your baby from different angles of the crib or any other point of view you prefer.
3. Peteme Baby Monitor 1080P FHD
- 【FHD 1080P & CRSTAL Night Vision】-1920*1080P FHD resolution, 6G lens,& 9 infrared LED...
- 【Motion Detection & Real-Time Alert】-Track movements in real time and send a alert message to...
See your babies anywhere you want and anytime you need to. Peteme Baby Monitor 1080P FHD can transmit images to any of your gadgets no matter how far you are. As long as both you and the monitor are connected to the Wi-Fi, you will receive a high-quality image of them when they are sleeping or playing safely.
Say goodbye to murky display, with the 1080P FHD output. The images created are crystal clear, even at night when all the lights are off. Thanks to the LED-technology night vision. The automatic infrared lights can reach up to 30 feet away. In addition to all of these amazing features, when you have to be away from your baby or any other family member, you can use the two-way audio system to check in on them anytime you want.
- The camera features a wide-viewing angle with a remote controlling system
- Automatic night vision extends to 30 feet away
- FHD resolution display comes from 6G lens and 9 infrared LED lights
- Transmitting images with 1920×1080 FHD resolution quality
- Works with Wi-Fi LAN frequency 2.4GHz which is secured by WPA2 encryption
- Clear two-way audio with anti-noise microphone and speaker
- Transmit live images from anywhere!
- Connectable to smartphones and other gadgets. Both mom and dad can check on the precious angel from anywhere at any time
What we like about it
High-quality images are sharable to any smartphones and gadgets. This makes it easier to share and monitor the baby’s activities together.
4. Victure 1080P FHD Baby Monitor
- [ 2 WAY AUDIO ANTI NOISE ]-Victure video baby monitor is built-in 48dB microphone & speaker and...
- [ SMART MOTION DETECTION ]-When Victure wifi baby camera detects moving and abnormity, notifications...
Why go for a conventional baby monitor when you can get a more sophisticated one? Modern and sophisticated don’t necessarily mean expensive. Believe it or not, you can find one of these as the best baby monitor under $100. And our pick goes to Victure 1080P FHD Baby Monitor.
Every family member can get connected through IPC360 app on their smartphones to monitor the house while they are away. Watch your precious babies, including the four-legged ones, while you’re staying in another room, relaxing by the house pool outdoor, or even from the office miles away from home!
Never miss any cute moments with Victure’s motion detection sensor. As it detects movement, the baby monitor will start recording the events. Replay the moments saved in the micro SD or Cloud storage and download whichever you cherish!
- Equipped with a 1080P night-vision camera plus wide-viewing angles
- Supported with 2.4GHz Wi-Fi
- Two-way audio with anti-noise feature ensures fluent sound while communicating
- The motion detection sensor will send you notifications when your baby is awake
- Built-in micro SD storage and cloud storage to record movements so you will not miss anything!
- Transmitting live video to unlimited smartphones and gadgets
- More features on the IPC360 app
What we like about it
All its features are accessible through the IPC360 app which is a great remote-monitoring app and super user friendly.
5. Hello Baby Wireless Video Baby Monitor
- SPUER CLEAR VIDEO SOUND & 2.4GHZ CONNECT - The video baby monitor has great video and sound. Night...
- PLUG AND PLAY & EXPANDABLE TO 4 CAMERAS - Baby camera is plug and play, no set up required. One...
Sleep better as your baby is safe and sound in the room next door. This is made possible by Hello Baby Wireless Video Baby Monitor automatic alerts on temperate drops of increases. This feature is backed up with the sound-activated LED indicators. With the power saving mode, you can rest up to 12 hours. That is if you can resist not kissing your baby’s cute face for that long!
No more confusing setup and instructions. This baby monitor is ready to use from the moment you plug it in. Use up to four cameras to monitor your baby’s crib from different angles. Please note that only one camera is included in every purchase. Connection wise, the wireless transmission technology ensures no signal dropouts as long as the battery functions.
- The camera features a clear night-vision display in black and white
- With 2.4GHz technology, every transmission is loud and clear without signal dropping out
- Pan, tilt or zoom in on the screen whenever you need to
- Two-way talk feature let you communicate with your precious one
- Able to transmit up to 960 feet away with no barriers in between
- Temperature monitoring will send automatic alerts on particular settings
- The large-capacity battery that can last up to 8 hours nonstop
- The power-saving mode (VOX) let you save energy for longer battery life (up to 12 hours)
- Every purchase comes with a one year warranty
What we like about it
The VOX mode lets you opt to save your battery by switching off the camera when not needed.
6. DR. J Professional Video Baby Monitor
- 【Are you looking for a More Reliable and Safer baby monitor?】DR.J uses 2.4GHz FHSS wireless...
- 【Are you worry about Blurred images and intermittent talking effects？】DR.J's baby video...
New mommy can finally enjoy the quality “me-time” she deserves without having to neglect her baby. Use DR. J Professional Video Baby Monitor to keep an eye on your baby while doing yoga and relaxing at home. House chores are made easier as well!
This baby monitor can transmit up to 960 feet away without Wi-Fi if there are no significant barriers between the monitor and the receiver. See your baby in a clear image on display for 5 hours straight. Or you can also turn off the camera in a power-saving mode for longer battery life.
- The camera is equipped with a night-vision function that comes from the built-in 5 infrared LED lights
- The display is not HD but it provides clear images both in the day and night modes
- With 2.4GHZ FHSS wireless transmission, you do not need Wi-Fi to connect
- Transmits up to 960 feet away with no barriers in between
- Talk to your baby whenever you need to through the two-way talk intercom
- The temperature monitor is equipped with a sensor in case it gets too warm or too cold
- The high capacity battery can last up to 5 hours even with the image display on all the time
- With the power saving mode, you can turn off the display when not needed for longer battery life
What we like about it
The private transmission between the monitor and the receiver ensures you and your baby a worry-free and secure connection.
7. GOODBABY Portable Video Baby Monitor
- 2.4" High Quality LCD Display & 2.4GHz Wireless Digital Transmission: Adopted a 2.4 inch LCD screen...
- Infrared Night Vision & Temperature Monitoring: Provided with clear infrared night vision, the baby...
Even the best baby monitor under $100 may not guarantee your baby will sleep undisturbed with the night-vision on, but this one does! With the invisible infrared lights, you can still watch your baby sleeping in dim lights without disturbing their precious sleep. The monitor at your baby’s end is on full mute mode unless you push the microphone button on your end to talk to them.
Never miss the feeding time with the timer function GOODBABY Portable Video Baby Monitor offers. Enjoy your relaxing activities at home with no worries! Set the monitor on power-saving mode and you can monitor your baby through audio for up to 12 hours. What should you do next after a rejuvenating home spa treatment?
- Featuring a night-vision camera with automatic invisible infrared lights to avoid disturbing your baby’s precious sleep
- Watch your baby through the 2.4-inch color display screen streaming real-time videos
- No app or Wi-Fi connection needed ensures a safer connection between you and your baby
- Transmits from 480 to 900 feet away in an open area
- Two-way talk feature lets you communicate with your baby
- Set timers to remind you of feeding time
- The long-lasting battery can stay on for up to 8 hours even with the video streaming at all times
- The power-saving mode lets you turn off the camera for longer battery life (up to 12 hours)
What we like about it
The sleek and slim design makes it easier for you to put the monitor and handle the receiver.
8. VTech DM221 Audio Baby Monitor
- CLEAR AUDIO AND LONG RANGE - DECT 6.0 technology provides clear audio transmission, eliminating...
- 5-LEVEL SOUND INDICATOR AND 2-WAY TALK-BACK INTERCOM - LEDs on the parent unit indicate the level of...
Something classic will never die. VTech DM221 Audio Baby maintains the features of a classic baby monitor but with additional modern functions. No more disturbing static and white noise, thanks to the new DECT 6.0 technology. Now, you can communicate clearly with your baby. All you have to do is push the talk button to let them hear your voice.
Active parents will love the belt clip on the receiver. This way, you can walk around the house and finish up your chores without having to carry the baby monitor on your hand. Worry less about the battery dying as it lasts up to 18 hours and is rechargeable. In case of an emergency, you can replace it with AAA batteries!. This is also the best baby monitor under $100.
- The 5-level sound indicator lets you know if your baby is making noises even when you mute the receiver
- DECT 6.0 technology gives a clear sound that is free of white noise
- Two-way intercom lets your baby hear your calming voice
- Transmits up to 1,000 feet away
- The belt clip on the receiver lets you carry it without holding it
- High capacity rechargeable battery provides up to 18 hours of monitoring time. You can also use two AAA batteries
What we like about it
This baby monitor is bringing the classic back with a touch of modern sophistication.
What are the benefits of a baby monitor?
Let us end the debate on whether or not using a baby monitor is necessary. A baby monitor, both old and new, offers tons of benefits. After reading the following facts, you will be even more convinced to buy the best baby monitor under $100.
It gives you more time and space to do your routines
The idea of leaving a baby alone in their room is worrisome. But think about the house chores you need to do, including preparing your baby’s food and washing their clothes. With a baby monitor, you can finish these chores quicker compared to having to carry your baby the entire time. As you’re able to finish these quicker, you can have more spare time to spend with your child. More bonding moments between parents and baby!
It helps you monitor other things, such as temperature
A baby monitor is not just a tool to watch your baby. Some baby monitors come with a temperature monitoring feature. This helps you decide whether or not you need to adjust the temperature in the nursery without having to disturb your baby’s sleep. After all, you want your baby to have the most comfort they can have, right?
You might like it: best baby monitor for twins
Motion detection and voice activation sensor ensure their safety even more. These features will send you alerts when the baby monitor detects movement or noise around it. It can be your dog or your baby’s toddler sibling walking into the nursery. Or it can also be unwanted intruders. Whichever it is, you will be able to remove the disturbance in no time with the help of a baby monitor.
It gives you a better quality sleep for you and your baby
You can benefit from not having to worry about your baby’s safety when you sleep at night. Rest assured that the baby monitor will alert you when your baby needs you. With such peace of mind, you can have a good night’s sleep you need. This will put you in a better mood the next day to perform even better in your motherly chores.
The same goes for your baby’s sleep. The slightest change, such as noise and light, may disturb their sleep. When you step into their nursery to check on them, you may create these changes. Without these, your baby can enjoy a better quality sleeps at night and some more naps during the day.
It gives working parents a chance not to miss anything
Whether you are a working mom or dad, you will appreciate being able to see your baby at home. Modern baby monitors can stream live videos to different users. Now, mom and dad can both be involved in the baby’s day to day growth!
Even better, some baby monitors including the best baby monitor under $100 on our list, offer a storage system that allows you to record videos of your baby’s activities. Never miss your baby’s precious moments again even when you’re away from them.
It helps sleep training your baby
Without having you checking in on them all the time, your baby will sleep better. Unfortunately, no matter how quiet you try to be, your constant visit might reduce the quality of their sleep. So instead of stepping into their room, check them through a video baby monitor. Let your baby has their own quality “me-time” while you’re enjoying yours. In time, your baby will benefit from these undisturbed periods of sleep. They will have a better sleeping schedule as they can fall asleep easier.
Buying Guide: Things you need to consider before buying the best baby monitor under $100
Wi-Fi or no Wi-Fi
Do you plan to stay at home most of the time while watching your baby? Or do you often leave the house to work or run some errands? If you’re one of the latter, you should choose a modern baby monitor that works like a CCTV. Through a mobile app, you can monitor your baby through live streaming video. Any alerts will be sent straight to your smartphone.
However, a stay at home parent would prefer baby monitors without Wi-Fi. This offers a more secure connection that is private between you and your baby. Worried about space restriction? Fret not! Nowadays, even a classic baby monitor can transmit up to 1,000 feet away!
How long you will need to leave your baby alone is something you need to consider in choosing the best baby monitor for you. The battery life of a baby monitor ranges from 5 hours to 18 hours and sometimes even more. Buy a baby monitor that provides a longer battery life to cover your time away from your little angel. Do not risk leaving them unmonitored!
Some baby monitors come with rechargeable batteries, some need to stay connected to power, and some others use AAA batteries. Pick the one that suits your needs and preferences better. Check on the product’s details before purchasing any.
Camera vs Audio
To put it simply, classic baby monitors are like a walkie-talkie. You can hear each other through the audio transmission. With a push of a button, you can communicate with each other. On the other hand, modern baby monitors such as video baby monitors (also known as baby cams) function like CCTV where you can watch a live streaming image transmitted from one end to the other.
If you prefer the latter, make sure to pick a baby monitor that comes with a camera. This feature allows you to watch every movement better. Better yet, pick the one that offers additional camera installment for better monitoring. This way, you can watch your baby from different angles instead of just one. But if this sounds a bit excessive or if you will only be a few hundred feet away from your baby anyway, pick the classic audio baby monitor. This option is simpler, easier to use, and usually provide longer battery life. Having a hard time deciding? Fret not! Some video baby monitors offer audio mode which allows you to save battery too!
Budget vs Safety
Even though our list consists of the best baby monitor under $100, we do not compromise its quality and neither should you. Always put the safety of your child first instead of saving a few extra bucks. Before you add any product on your shopping cart, read the product’s description thoroughly, and weigh its pros and cons. Make sure to only buy a baby monitor from a trusted company. Speaking of which, scroll down to take a look into this issue further.
Only purchase from a trusted company
While you are being spoiled by so many options available, both online and offline, take more time to research and make sure to get the best for your family. Our best baby monitor under $100 may not be the most sophisticated, but it is manufactured by trusted companies. Therefore, the quality is guaranteed as it has been tested by many buyers. We always prefer to buy from a company that focuses on baby-related products and you should too.
What is a good cheap baby monitor?
There are many baby monitors available on sale. But to have a good one does not mean you have to spend a lot of money. Our list of the best baby monitor under $100 proves that you can get a good cheap baby monitor. That being said, do not pick a product solely because it is cheap. Instead, look for the best value. Find one with all the features you need at a good quality level, without burning a hole in your wallet.
Are video baby monitors worth to buy?
This depends on your preferences. Some parents prefer to be able to not let their babies out of their sight. If you are one of them, a video baby monitor will help ease your mind. Besides, isn’t it great to be able to see their precious little face anytime you want?
What is the best baby monitor 2021?
The answer varies. The year 2021 brings some of the best video baby monitors that work as CCTV. These transmit images through app and they are accessible easily through mobile apps. However, some would argue that the classic baby monitor has always been and is still the best.
How do you sleep with a baby monitor?
Turn down the volume on the receiver. Some baby monitors also offer a silent mode where they send alerts through vibration instead of sound. If you are a light sleeper, you can also opt to use the LED light indicators instead of sound and vibration.
Do you need Wi-Fi for baby monitors?
This depends on your routines. If you spend more time away from the house, you will need Wi-Fi baby monitors. However, if you will most likely be at home while watching your baby, a simple transmission is enough.
A baby monitor is every parent’s best friend, whether you are a stay-at-home parent or a working parent. Even though we love to be around our babies at all times, it is better to leave them on their own sometimes. Besides giving you more space and time to be with yourself, this allows your baby to be more independent. But this doesn’t mean you are neglecting them completely. Through the audio and video display, you two are still connected.
Whether or not you need a baby monitor is no longer a question. With so many benefits it offers, a baby monitor is no longer an excessive purchase. In this modern era, a baby monitor has become a must-buy for all active parents. It gives a lot of benefits, not just for the parents but also for the precious little angels. It is time to provide them better quality naps and give yourself peace of mind. Pick your best baby monitor under $100 now and add it to your cart today!